U.S. Department of Commerce
U.S. Census Bureau
Systems Engineering and Integration Support
The Department of Commerce (DOC), United States Census Bureau (USCB) has awarded DRT Strategies, one of five blanket purchase agreement (BPA) contracts to support improvement of the Systems Engineering and Integration capabilities and competencies throughout the USCB, also known as the SE&I initiative.
Operating at the Program Tier of the SE&I multi-tier framework, DRT competes for work orders for focused and integrated activities and projects managed in a coordinated way to obtain benefits not available from managing them individually and designed to achieve a specific purpose or outcome of the USCB Strategic Plan in alignment with the DOC Strategic Plan or as required by statute or regulation.
This includes providing systems engineering and integration support for the USCB’s established Program Lifecycle phases of Concept Development, Program Definition, Program Development, Program Execution, and Program Operations & Disposal. Support services and associated program-level work products such as:
- Establishing and aligning technical requirements to mission-level business capabilities;
- Establishing business and technical architectures; developing workload demand and performance models;
- End-to-end integration test planning, management and evaluation; technical transition planning from legacy to modernized systems;
- Information security; and
- Verifying and validating engineering and integration work and work products within and across USCB Projects.
DRT competes for work supporting programs such as the 2020 Decennial Census, the Economic Census, the American Community Survey, the Census Enterprise Data Collection and Processing (CEDCaP) program, the Center for Data Dissemination Services and Consumer Innovation (CEDSCI) initiative, and IT Infrastructure and Shared Services.
Contract Number: YA1323-15-BU-0025
Contract Term: 7 years
Ceiling for all 5 Program Tier BPAs: $560 million