Information Technology Program & Project Management Services (IPS)
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has awarded DRT Strategies with a five-year, single award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract to support all phases of the FDA IT Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC) for the Agency’s 90+ IT programs and projects managed by FDA’s Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT) and the FDA Centers.
The IPS scope includes:
- IT strategic planning, concept development and project initiation;
- Configuration design and functional area analysis;
- Program and systems analysis and modeling;
- Quality assurance and IT project audit activities;
- Service oriented architecture;
- Program and project mentoring and coordination support;
- Management of process tools and documentation; and
- Support for FDA IT governance.
Contract Number: HHSF223201510046I
Contract Term: 5 years
Contract Ceiling: $103 million