You can make an important contribution as you learn—with ample support.
Our seasoned team members pursue goals in mentoring new people—not just in your assigned work but about how to develop into an outstanding consultant. It’s okay not to know what you want to do long-term. This is about exposing you to real life experience, innovative problem solving, and core values.
DRT maintains the “all-hands-on-deck” spirit of collaboration that we had as a start-up, nearly 20 years ago.
The team comes from all walks of life. We rely on and learn from one another, prizing fresh perspective.
Make in impact outside of DRT with a company intent on giving back. We…
- Invite all DRTers to sponsor charities, offering matching funds for employee donations.
- Team build with service work organized by DRTers.
- Are a long-time corporate sponsor of Youth Leadership Foundation (YLF), which mentors D.C. area children from third to twelfth grade.
- Contribute to industry conferences and key professional organizations in your field.
The mingling of fun and fulfillment – at work and outside of work – is a core value of ours.
DRT delights in hosting team building, social hours, celebrations, outings, service work, and holiday parties.
In our midst, enjoy robust benefits, better or comparable to those of much larger consulting companies, including…
- Commuting reimbursement for the Metro, EZ-Pass, Toll Roads, monthly and daily parking.
- 401(k) with DRT’s matching contribution.
- Competitive health insurance options with medical, dental, and vision plans along with FSA; also includes short- and long-term disability and life insurance.
- Generous paid time off and holiday with PTO rollover and payout program – you will not have to make hasty or inconvenient “use or lose” decisions.
- Parental leave.
- Bonus programs across employee levels for referrals, performance, and business development. Everyone has the potential to be recognized, not just senior leaders.
Jump start your career with an array of training opportunities, including..
- Cutting edge technologies via our partnerships with ServiceNow, Amazon, among others.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and Agile certifications (CSM, CPO, SAFe certifications) among other models.
- Specialty courses in Public Health, Scientific Writing, and Grants Management.
- Industry conferences and key professional organizations in your field.
Join professionals who are imbued with smarts, drive and a passion for innovation and improvement.
DRT Strategies, Inc. (DRT) celebrates diversity and is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, DRT complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.