Attending the Gartner Security Conference? Join us at Booth #1061 or attend our OSCAL session. Book a Meeting
We have nearly 20 years of success, bringing our unique culture and values to varied clients.
DRT’s leadership team has an insatiable desire to optimize the employee experience,
to be a meaningful incubator for your professional and personal excellence.
At DRT, you’ll engage in an array of training and development, including...
- Cutting edge technologies via our partnerships with ServiceNow, Amazon, among others.
- Project Management Professional(PMP) certification and Agile certifications (CSM, CPO, SAFe certifications) among other models.
- Specialty courses in Public Health, Scientific Writing, and Grants Management.
- Industry conferences and key professional organizations in your field.
Our clients bring us back, some of them for more than a decade. They rely on the smarts, integrity, and stellar results that DRTers, as we are known, deliver.
In our midst, enjoy robust benefits, better or comparable to those of much larger consulting companies, including…
- Commuting reimbursement for the Metro, EZ-Pass, Toll Roads, monthly and daily parking.
- 401(k) with DRT’s matching contribution.
- Competitive health insurance options with medical, dental, and vision plans along with FSA; also includes short- and long-term disability and life insurance.
- Generous paid time off, and holidays with PTO rollover and payout program – you will not have to make hasty or inconvenient “use or lose” decisions.
- Parental leave.
- Bonus programs across employee levels for referrals, performance, and business development. Everyone has the potential to be recognized, not just senior leaders.
Make in impact outside of DRT with a company intent on giving back. We...
- Invite all DRTers to sponsor charities, offering matching funds for employee donations.
- Team build with service work organized by DRTers.
- Are a long-time corporate sponsor of Youth Leadership Foundation (YLF), which mentors D.C. area children from third to twelfth grade.
- Contribute to industry conferences and key professional organizations in your field.
The mingling of fun and fulfillment — at work and outside of work — is a core value of ours.
DRT delights in hosting team building, social hours, celebrations, outings, service work, and holiday parties.
Join professionals who are imbued with smarts, drive and a passion for innovation and improvement.
DRT Strategies, Inc. (DRT) celebrates diversity and is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, DRT complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.