DRT Selected for $99 Million SPAWAR BFS Contract
DRT Strategies, Inc. Selected for $99 Million Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Business and Force Support (BFS) 8(a) Set-Aside Contract
DRT Strategies selected for multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract to provide mission-essential business operations and other business and force support functions to SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic.
Arlington, VA – October 30, 2012 – Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) System Center Atlantic awarded DRT Strategies, Inc. (DRT) the Business and Force Support (BFS) 8(a) set-aside contract. BFS delivers capability and solutions to meet the business information technology (IT) needs of the Navy, Department of Defense, and other Federal agencies. BFS (Contract number: N65236-12-D-3840) is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract with an estimated value of $99 million. DRT will compete with eleven other prime contractors for task orders through August 2017.
BFS Portfolio offerings include next generation logistics and supply systems, mission critical manpower, personnel, and pay systems, medical IT infrastructure and systems, electronic security solutions, automated fuel inventory infrastructure and management systems, travel management systems, Veterans benefit solutions, strategic IT planning, and help desk services.
Customers and Sub-Portfolios able to benefit from DRT’s services:
- Force Protection Solutions
- Veterans Affairs
- Health Systems
- PEO EIS Systems and Applications
- PMW 150 Logistics Systems and Applications
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Systems and Applications
- Business Solutions
- Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC) Headquarters
Under the BFS contract, DRT will provide the following services:
- Technical and Program Management
- Enterprise Analysis and Assessment
- Architecture Development Support
- Software Engineering, Development, and Programming Support
- Configuration Management Support
- Project Quality Assurance Support
- Research and Development Support
- Design, Development, Integration, and Systems Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Human Systems Integration, Performance, and Usability Engineering
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials and Installation Checkout Support
- Installation and In-Service Engineering
- Information Assurance (IA) Support
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Training Support
- Operations and Training Exercise Support
“DRT and its team of subject matter experts are well prepared with a proven and broad set of capabilities to support the mission critical SPAWAR programs within the BFS Portfolio,” commented Kathy Gilmore, Vice President, Western Region at DRT Strategies. “Our superior track record delivering successful technical and management solutions to the Navy coupled with our deep understanding of BFS Sub-Portfolio expectations and unique mission requirements, well positions the DRT team to enable SPAWAR to achieve its vision. We look forward to working together with SPAWAR stakeholders to help them rapidly deliver solutions that enable information dominance for our Naval, Joint, National, and Coalition Warfighters.”
About DRT Strategies, Inc.
DRT Strategies, Inc. (DRT) is a leading management and technology consulting firm providing information technology, program management, and financial management services to large federal civilian government agencies, the U. S. Navy, and enterprise clients in the technology and financial services sectors. The company holds ISO 9001:2008 certification, has achieved CMMI-DEV Level 2, and is a certified woman-owned, 8(a) small business (WOSB). DRT is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia with offices in San Diego, California and Atlanta, Georgia. More information on the company can be found at www.drtstrategies.com.